An increasing number of individuals and businesses are making decisions that protect the planet. A prime example is manufacturers of shipping bags, envelopes, and mailers. By making eco-products that are more eco-friendly, they can reduce the volume of waste filling up landfills across the country and polluting our land and water. Using recycled content in poly bags helps to protect the environment without compromising the quality of the packaging.
- Supports a Healthy Planet – You have the opportunity to do your part in reducing pollution. By purchasing products like recycled polyethylene bags, you can help to reduce the volume of waste.
- Support Recycling Program – Recycling is about recovering and reusing recycled material. The success of recycling depends on reinventing the supply and demand cycle. The recycling facility has to cover the cost of the collection, transportation, processing, packaging, and storage—and to make a reasonable profit. Demand more recycled content in your bags.
- Marketing – Because so many people support recycling, you can use this to help enhance your brand. As part of your marketing efforts, you can let your customers and prospects know that you use products made from recycled content and these products are recyclable as well. As a result, your company will benefit from increased customer loyalty and continue to build your brand in your customer’s eyes.
- Building demand – You have incredible options from manufacturers that offer customers recycled content bags, mailers, and envelopes. Because these products are in such high demand, you will have no problem finding shippers, envelopes, poly mailers, returnable shipping bags, security bags, and many others made from recycled material.
- Better use of non-renewable resources – Polypak Packaging uses 35 percent recycled resin to manufacture poly mailers. Infact, Polypak Packaging’s Night Deposit Security Bags are made up of 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Poly bags made with recycled resin performs as well as polybags made with virgin resins. Ultimately, the products you ship arrive in perfect condition. In addition to our stock products, Polypak Packaging can customize your specific needs.
Over the past five decades, the demand for plastics has skyrocketed. In fact, experts anticipate that within the next 20 years, the volume of plastics produced will increase from 311 million metric tons from just a few years ago to more than 600 million metric tons. To help keep landfills, and our environment clean, this is the perfect time to make a switch to recycled content bags, mailers, and envelopes.
We offer a full line of products that are eco-friendly for all of your packaging needs. To learn more, please visit our website www.polypak.com or call us today at 800.826.4000.