Research and Product Development
Our expert personnel are specially trained to work with you in your product development. Whatever your particular packaging need, we are committed to finding the right solution for you. Polypak Packaging can provide manufactured prototypes, built to your specifications, for testing of your application. Once tested and approved, the new recipe is entered into our database for consistency each time you place an order. Our goal is to design and deliver the right packaging solution for each one of our customers.
Let our years of experience in graphic design work for you. We can turn your ideas into real marketing tools. Our pre-press production department will work closely with you to ensure that from art work to finished plates your job runs smoothly. Our extensive printing expertise and eight color printing capability guarantees we will create the quality image you desire for your packaging.
We offer a variety of services in this area. With three warehouse facilities strategically located across the United States, we can get your product to you quickly and cost effectively. Ask us about our Just-In-Time (JIT) inventory program the program designed to give you peace of mind. Just provide us with your monthly forecasts and let our helpful Customer Service Representatives do the rest. We’ll provide as little or as much tracking/reporting data as you require. Among the most requested reports from our customers are the comprehensive, easy to read weekly inventory, shipping, and production reports. Tell us what you need to better manage inventory and we’ll get you the data you can use.
As a leading provider of poly printing, extrusion and converting services, Polypak Packaging is regularly expanding and updating its manufacturing equipment. As a buyer, designer or broker, this information may be helpful in determining our capabilities as they pertain to your projects. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, or have any questions about our capabilities, please contact a sales associate at 800-826-4000 or 323-264-2400 or email us at email@example.com
Blown Film Extrusion Capabilities Include:
- Mono-layer film and bags
- Multi-layer film and bags
- Single wound sheeting or V-fold for form and fill bagging machines can be tailored for Hamer, Premier
- Tech, Bemis and Fan fold.
- High seal-ability with easy open bags
- Specialty films for differential slip (i.e. low slip outside with high slip inside)
- Different film colors available for inside and out
- Special Heavy Duty films for high strength and stiffer bags with lower gauges
- Custom colors
- Specialty additives
- Poly Bags on rolls
- Poly Bags individually cut
Minimum Width – 8″ // Maximum Width – 84″ Lay Flat, 120″ Gusseted
Minimum Length (in-line bags) – 10″ // Maximum Length (in-line bags) – 240″
Maximum roll diameter for roll-stock – 40″
Conversion Capabilities Include:
- Bottom Seal
- Fin Seal
- Twist Tie Bags
- Baler bags with corner seals
- Pouch or Wide Seam
- Pressure Sensitive closures
- Tamper Evident closures
- Tear off Receipts
Minimum Width – 4″ // Maximum Width – 42″
Minimum Length – 5″ // Maximum Length – 54″
Poly Printing Capabilities Include:
* Eight Color Process Printer
- 8-Color front & back up to 25″ Wide by 31.5″ Repeat
- 8-Color front & 2 color back up to 50″ wide by 31.5″ Repeat
- Edge to edge printing capability
- “State-of-the-Art” process printing (photographic quality)
* Four, six or eight color Inline printing presses
- Repeat lengths from 4″ to 48″
- Web widths up to 80″ wide (four color) and 48″ wide (eight color)
We stock a large number of standard colors for you to choose from. Any color can be specifically matched for you. Our multi-layer poly extrusion capabilities allow you to choose from a single colored envelope or a custom poly mailer with a different color lining.
Film Thickness (gauge)
Minimum Gauge (most products) – .001
Maximum Gauge (most products) – .008
Size capabilities vary based on the product structure.
Please call one of our expert sales associates to request a quote on your specific project.