Different types of films and film blends are used by a broad range of industries and for a variety of applications. PolyPAK creates customized films to produce their envelopes, mailers, and custom poly bags.
Each type of film is specially designed to produce unique characteristics required for each application. They are all available in both standard stock sizes and custom poly bag options. However, all poly bags and poly mailers from PolyPak are made with the highest-quality materials available.
Envelopes and Mailers
When choosing your custom poly bags, you can start by considering envelopes and mailers. You have three outstanding choices, including Resilience ™ ®, eNVIRO-TUFF ™ ®, and Genuine Rigur ™ ® brands.
- Resilience – This 0.002 mil film is a cost-efficient option that is part of the Mighty Lite mailer stock. Although thin, the film is extraordinarily strong. Key benefits include non-burning, heat-sealing, and low maintenance for better processing. If customized, any thickness is available.
- eNVIRO-TUFF – This 0.0025 mil film boasts superior high-impact strength. Made from a blend containing post-consumer recycled material, the film is also cost-efficient and puncture resistant, perfect for e-commerce.
- Genuine Rigur– For mailing a variety of letters and documents, many companies depend on this 0.003 mil film. Although this film is paper-like, it is more rigid when compared to others. This film is also incredibly strong and one of the most durable types of customized poly bags available.
Heavy-Duty Poly Bags
There are three options for heavy-duty films, all excellent solutions.
- V- Zuh – Used for packaging mulch, soil, and fertilizer, V- Zuh film has a three-layer construction. In addition to a strong outer layer, this film has non-skid properties and a high-strength seal ability. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for bags with gussets. This film also has a block-resistant inner layer, which makes opening easy and offers superior seals at lower temperatures.
- Rhino – This square-shaped film has low stretch, making it perfect for horse bedding, hay, wood chips, and insulation. For compressed balers, the film has low creep, as well as a satin finish. Along with being anti-static, this film will not round, making it a great choice for squared off pallet stacking. For loading products and not slipping off pallets, this product has the perfect slip level.
- Armadillo – These custom poly bags are tough, making them ideal for wood chips and horse bedding. The Armadillo line has a lower outside seal temperature and stiffer design, and it comes in sheet form. This product is also easy to fill, and it will not damage machines. This film offers the same great qualities as the Rhino film. However, it is designed for form fill and seal applications for customers who make their own bags from sheeting supplied by PolyPak.
Without question,custom poly bags offer a wide range of benefits. If you need assistance choosing from the many different customized poly bags available, you can always contact PolyPak for assistance.